Kala Health Arthrix Bio C-II contains the same ingredients as Arthrix Plus, with Hyaluronic Acid as extra ingredient. Artrhrix Plus HA makes the difference by combining no less than SEVEN effective, top quality ingredients manufactured in the United States. You may find You may find the brand names of the ingredients under the tab 'Ingredients'. These brand names guarantee the highest quality and the highest biological efficacy.
- PurforMSM® is the purest MSM available, purified by multiple distillation.
- Regenasure® glucosamine is of plant-derived origin, manufactured by fermentation of (non-gmo) corn which makes shellfish allergens absent in this formula.
- Chondropure® chondroïtin is derived from bovine trachea. The molecules are relatively small (< 10.000 daltons), which is important for good absorption.
- Hyal-Flex® hyaluronic acid is manufactured by means of fermentation. Hyaluronic acid forms a major part of the synovia, and is the primary agent responsible for the viscosity and lubricating properties of synovial fluid in the joints. The molecular weight is high (>1 million Datons) which contributes to the high viscocity of the fluid found in joint spaces.
- Vitamin C (Ester-C®) and manganese play a role in the building of joint cartilage.
- Great Salt Lake concentrate (OmniMin®) contains all more than 80 minerals and trace elements in ionic form, in contentrations comparable to ocean water.
Arthrix Bio C-II is a great tasting formulation for dogs and cats, they love it!
Arthrix Bio C-II is a complementary feed. It is safe in use and can be combined without any problems with other supplements and products.
|Added per tablet
|Glucosamine HCL (Regenasure®)
| - Elementary glucosamine
|Fatty Acid Ester Complex (CM Complex™)
| (20% Cetyl Myristoleate)
|Vitamin C (als Ester-C®)
|Chondroitin sulfate (ChondroPure®)
|Hyaluronic Acid (Hyal-Flex®)
|Great Salt Lake Concentrate (OmniMin™)
Other Ingredients: Whey powder, microcristalline cellulose, palatizers (yeast, sunfloweroil extract), silicon dioxide, stearic acid, maltodextrin, mixed tocopherols.
Cats and Small dogs: 1/2 tablet per day.
Medium Sized and Large dogs: 1 tablet per 15 kg body weight per dag.
For optimum result double this dosage during the first four weeks. Use as long as needed. Give the tablets as a treat, or crumble and mix with the feed.
Ingredient composition: Palatizers (porcine and chicken liver powder), whey powder, methylsulfonylmethane, glucosamine HCl, microcrystalline cellulose (cellulose gel), fatty acid esters, maltodextrin, vitamin C, chondroitin sulfate, anti-caking agent (stearic acid, silicon dioxide), hyaluronic acid, minerals and trace elements
Free from: yeast, sugar, starch, lactose, gluten, artificial colors or preservatives.
Analytical Constituents: Crude protein 28%, crude oils and fat 8%, crude fibres 14%, crude ash 4.3%.
This products is a supplementary feed for dogs and cats (contains MSM, glucosamine, chondroitin, hyaluronic acid, vitamins and minerals).
Do not deviate from recommended dosage. Do not take if the product has expired
Storage: Store in a dark, dry place at room temperature. Keep out of reach of children.
Obligatory statement: A dietary supplement cannot be considered a replacement for a well-balanced meal.